Nova Mundi Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nova Mundi Forum
Nova Mundi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods on the website

2 posters

Go down

Mods on the website Empty Mods on the website

Post  rachelguy72 Thu May 02, 2013 12:27 am

Hello everypony, I just wanted to suggest that you post a list of all the mods that are on the server.
That way there is no problem for a member or someone thinking of becoming a member to be able to check out what mods are available and/or find help with one instead of having to ask for help from one of the moderators/Timelords.

Just an idea, I could use Google but I Don't know the exact name of a mod and wouldn't want to choose the wrong one.

If there is already a list could somepony please post the link.

-Rachelguy72
rachelguy72
rachelguy72

XP : 4329

Back to top Go down

Mods on the website Empty Plugin List N/A

Post  TorchuVadergear Fri May 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Hello Rachel, and thank you for voicing your concern over the lack of a list of plugins on this server. I would like to state that I am of a similar mindset with you, as a Time Lord and admin of the server I would gladly reveal a list of all the plugins (Or at least the ones that members like you need to know about), specifically so members can do their own research and not have to ask every time they may have forgotten something.

However, the reason the list is not available is not due to laziness, in fact it's quite the opposite! I have spoken to Cad'ika about this before and he has given me reasons as to why he would like such a list to not be publicly available. While these reasons would be something I personally dismiss, I must respect him as the leader of the server and thus cannot reveal a list without his complete consent.

I am sorry for the complications this may/will/has result(ed) in.

-Skylark

===========
EDIT:
My mindset has changed, as I have become more interested in security. Check the tutorials for plugins which are available to users.

Last edited by TorchuVadergear on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
TorchuVadergear
TorchuVadergear
Admin

XP : 4478

http://skylark-torch.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Mods on the website Empty Plug-in list

Post  rachelguy72 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:54 am

Mods on the website Tumblr_inline_msdtzgtyeh1s11umo

I would like to formally re-ask my question now that the server has come under new management.
Could I please get a list of all or most of the plug-ins on the server.
I know that most of the Timelord only plug-ins are not available to me so what does it matter if I know them?
Also If there is a reason I can't know, why?
Please don't give me any "It's for the players safety." stuff.
If there are plug-ins only for the use of not having the server DDOS'd then fine. But if you do have Disguise then I would like to know.

Thank you and Good Day
Rachel

Mods on the website Tumblr_inline_mrte05U3p11qz4rgp
rachelguy72
rachelguy72

XP : 4329

Back to top Go down

Mods on the website Empty Re: Mods on the website

Post  TorchuVadergear Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:22 am

rachelguy72 wrote:
I would like to formally re-ask my question now that the server has come under new management.
Could I please get a list of all or most of the plug-ins on the server.
The tutorial sections of the forum and the spawn area will continue to grow as we add more great plugins for you to use! Fell free to review these areas and specify any content you think is missing.
TorchuVadergear
TorchuVadergear
Admin

XP : 4478

http://skylark-torch.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Mods on the website Empty Re: Mods on the website

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down